More and more people of diverse backgrounds are seeking careers in the financial services industry. Women, multi-cultural candidates and career changers are finding that a career in financial services is an excellent opportunity to combine their desire to make an impact with the ability to achieve their own personal financial goals.
Diversity isn’t a program or a short-term initiative. It’s what makes sense because it helps us to effectively reach and serve our growing client base. We’re committed to service diverse communities in your neighborhood by:
- Welcoming financial services reps from varied backgrounds, ethnicities, life stages, sexual orientations and perspectives;
- Contributing to local businesses and social, educational, cultural, arts and civic organizations;
- Providing quality marketing materials in different languages.
Our recruiting team helps agencies effectively work with and recruit from diverse groups of people, utilizing established strategies, tools and resources. Once you’re onboard, we have a number of programs and tools you can leverage to foster relationships in your community, including:
- Tools and resources, such as culturally specific marketing, advertising, recruiting and training materials to build brand awareness and foster financial literacy in distinct cultural and ethnic markets.
- Giving back opportunities such as LifeBridge, MassMutual’s free life insurance program for qualified families.
We are looking for a wide array of individuals who come from diverse backgrounds and life experiences. Our dedication to diversity allows us to better serve our customers and the community around us.